English Walk and Talk Time! (Outdoor)
Join us for this outdoor English Talk Time event! English Talk Time is the library’s ESOL conversation-group program for adults.
Participants of the Walk and Talk will take a nice walk around Quincy Center while enjoying casual conversation. The walks are a great opportunity for people to: practice their English communication skills, learn about Quincy Center and meet new people! The walks are led by our volunteer Talk Time teachers.
The walks are open to anyone from the community who is interested in meeting and chatting with new people. This is a nice opportunity for Quincy’s new and longtime residents to connect in a casual, friendly setting.
Meet on the lawn outside the Washington Street entrance of the Main Library in Quincy Center. The walking route is to be determined.
- Adults interested in practicing their English conversation skills.
- Longtime residents interested in meeting and chatting with our international community members.
- Adults who are able to walk a distance of 1.5 miles.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised by a parent or caretaker.
For more information, contact Molly Makrogianis at 617-376-3295 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the calendar before you come in case of any cancellations! Walk and Talk may be cancelled if:
- the temperature is unusually hot.
- it is raining.