Sailors Snug Harbor Cemetery
The entrance is marked with a large slate headstone with an incised anchor and inscription: Here rest retired mariners who in their later years made their home at the Sailors Snug Harbor which from 1856-1950 was situated southerly from here one third of a mile. It is fitting the cemetery faces the sea that these men had served so well. The stones are all simply shaped white marble with the merchant mariners name and age; no birth or death dates are stated.
333 Palmer Street, Quincy, MA 02169