Quincy Shore Reservation was conceived in 1899 by the Metropolitan Parks Commissioners, and remains as the formal/legal name of Wollaston Beach, Caddy Park, and Moswetusset Hummock. The ‘birth’ of Wollaston Beach occurred in 1908 with the completion of the “Metropolitan Boulevard” from Atlantic St to Fenno St. The Department of Conservation and Recreation manages Wollaston including lifeguards and maintenance. To view their website, please click here.
Quincy Shore Drive, Quincy, MA 02170